Alpena SAREX Oct 2022
We are pleased to announce that the first wing-wide practice mission of the 2023 fiscal year will be held at the Alpena CRTC on the weekend of 21-23 October 2022.
· Due to the fact that members need to be vetted prior gaining access to the base, there will be a HARD DEADLINE for registration. Any member who has not registered by 2359L, Monday, 10 October will not be able to attend the mission.
· The registration form has a few more categories than normal, reflecting information that the base needs to vet members. All boxes in the registration form need to be filled out.
· Members 16 years and older will have to provide a Driver’s License number or State ID number. Members 15 years and under should provide a State ID number if they have one.
· Family members or drivers who are dropping members off or picking them up from the activity must also register with the registration link.
· Registration link: https://forms.gle/
· Billeting will be available in the barracks on the base for a nominal fee. The amount per night will be announced in a subsequent email.
· We are working with the base to provide an inexpensive meal plan for participating members. More information about meals will be included in the next email.
· Ground Team members must still bring the required number of meals in their 72-hour gear, but will be able to partake of the meals at the mission base.
Questions please contact Lt Col Sheila Cerny